- This event has passed.
PES GM WiP Panel Session – How we Connect
August 8, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join WiP’s panel, where we discuss the impact of power system technology and engineering design on the community and the reflection of the community in talent recruitment.
- Michelle Blaise – SVP of Technical Services, ComEd
- Presentation Title – Transforming the Grid for the Community of the Future
- Jessica Bian – IEEE PES Technical Staff, Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC)
- Presentation Title – The Impact of Energy Storage on the Community
- Mazana Amstrong – Specialist Engineer, BC Hydro Transmission Engineering
- Presentation Title – Public Safety Around Power Systems
- Jessica Lau – Sr. Project Manager, NREL
- Presentation Title – Training and Retaining Talent
- Noel Schulz – Professor of EE, and First Lady Washington State University
- Presentation Title – PES Networking and Career Development